Sunday, March 21, 2010

我爱北京 - I love Beijing

我爱北京
I love Beijing



Yay Yay Yay! Spring Break is here!
I finally went back to visit Beijing--and it was amazing as always. I got to see my old program friends, my old dorm&classroom, my favorite places in Beijing--it was all so wonderful:)

Here a few highlights from my trip:

got to spend a few days with my baby sister :)

AND my mommy!

had Peking Duck-- always a highlight

saw a few old friends + old roommate

new friends met old friends (:

saw friends from my semester with IES Beijing :) + had Korean food = double happiness

went to the Great Wall for the 4th time,,

went to a few places that I miss the most (Hou Hai)

best of all, went with a few of my wonderful Shanghai friends (:

and coming up next, Spring Break pt.II in 青岛-QINGDAO,,









1 comment: