Friday, March 5, 2010

香蕉饼 banana pancakes on a Sunday morning

香蕉饼
xiang jiao bing

One lazy Sunday, my friends and I decided that it would be a good day for pancakes. When my mom visited Shanghai, we found a grocery store with imported delights from America, Japan, etc,, so, of course I treated myself to buying a few foods that I missed eating at home! a.k.a. pancakes! Chinese food is always delicious and there are so many dishes/tastes to choose from, but sometimes you just crave something that isn't stir fried in cups of oil!


Jolie, Min, and Jihii in the kitchen! :) Oh, we also made potatoes and eggs, but I didn't get a photos!

Yes, I have a Doraemon pancake pan.. :) I also have a Hello Kitty one, but it didn't come out as nicely as these ones did! :(


Good friends, yummy pancakes, sun = wonderful wonderful lazy Sunday

:)



No comments:

Post a Comment